The Strathroy-Caradoc Family YMCA offers inclusive programs for people of all ages and abilities.
Services & Amenities
- Our Fitness Centre is fully equipped with cardio equipment, selectorized weight equipment and a free weight section. This equipment is provided by Technogym and includes fully integrated T.V.
- Our Aerobics Studio offers a wide variety of Group Fitness Classes including step, pilates, stretch & strength, core conditioning and group cycling.
- Our licensed Nursery School is situated in the lower level of our facility during the school year. When school is out the lower level is used for our Day Camp and PA Day programs.
- New Member Orientation
- Child minding service (3 months to 5 years)
- Use of Day Lockers
- Unlimited drop in programs for adults
- 2 weekly instructional programs
- Recreational and drop-in privileges at any YMCA in London, across Canada and internationally
- Flexible and continuous membership
Your membership gives you access to all eight health and fitness branches in the Western Ontario association. That means you have access to:
- 6 pools
- 7 full size gymnasiums
- 3 walking/running tracks
- the latest in strength training and cardio equipment, and,
- child minding services to watch your littlest Y members while you get fit and healthy.
Our membership fees cover the majority of our programs and services, from group fitness to swimming lessons and many programs in between.
Travelling? Your YMCA of Western Ontario member card gets you access to Y facilities across North America.
See your specific branch for details:
Income Based Pricing
The YMCA of Western Ontario Income Based Pricing serves those individuals and families who have the greatest need in our community, those individuals that are unable, but not unwilling to pay the full fee. We will make every effort to accommodate all those people who wish to participate in YMCA programs. Is it not possible to join the YMCA for free. Everyone must pay some portion of the membership fee. Often, we can assist to a maximum of 50% of the cost of membership. A financial agreement will be worked out that is acceptable to both you and the YMCA of Western Ontario.
Please complete the Income Based Pricing application in full and return it to the membership desk. One of the membership staff will review your application with you. All information provided will be kept confidential. We expect the same confidentiality from you. Income Based Pricing requires a commitment to make regular payments and to participate on a regular basis in the program for which assistance was provided.
Our branch is wheelchair accessible except for our lower level, as we do not have an elevator to that floor. We do not have a pool or a gymnasium at this facility.