The Strathroy-Caradoc Family YMCA offers inclusive programs for people of all ages and abilities.
Services & Amenities
- Our Fitness Centre is fully equipped with cardio equipment, selectorized weight equipment and a free weight section. This equipment is provided by Technogym and Cybex and includes fully integrated T.V.
- Our Aerobics Studio offers a wide variety of Group Fitness Classes including step, pilates, stretch & strength, core conditioning and group cycling.
- Our licensed Nursery School is situated in the lower level of our facility during the school year. When school is out the lower level is used for our Day Camp and PA Day programs.
- New Member Orientation
- Wellness Coaching Session
- Child minding service (3 months to 5 years)
- Use of Day Lockers
- Unlimited drop in programs for adults
- Recreational and drop-in privileges at any YMCA in London, across Canada and internationally
- Flexible and continuous membership
Your membership gives you access to all eight health and fitness branches in the Western Ontario association. That means you have access to:
- 7 pools (2 pools at Centre Branch & 2 pools at Stoney Creek)
- 7 full size gymnasiums
- 3 walking/running tracks
- the latest in strength training and cardio equipment, and,
- child minding services to watch your littlest Y members while you get fit and healthy.
Our membership fees cover the majority of our programs and services, from group fitness to swimming lessons and many programs in between.
Travelling? Your YMCA of Western Ontario member card gets you access to Y facilities across North America.
See your specific branch for details:
Financially Assisted Membership Program
Welcome to the YMCA of Western Ontario’s Financially Assisted Membership Program. Our
Financial Assistance Program serves those individuals and families who have the greatest need in
our community, those individuals that are unable, but not unwilling to pay the full fee. We will
make every effort to accommodate all those people who wish to participate in YMCA programs.
It is not possible to join the YMCA for free. Everyone must pay some portion of the membership
fee. A financial agreement will be worked out that is acceptable to both you and the YMCA of
Please complete the application for Financial Assistance in full and bring it with you, along with
your required income statements. A YMCA staff member will review your application with you.
All information provided will be kept confidential. We expect the same confidentiality from you.
Financial Assistance requires a commitment to make regular payments and to participate on a
regular basis in the program for which assistance was provided.
The following is a list of applicable proofs of income. Please present current copies of the following:
• 2 consecutive and current payroll stubs for each adult in the household stating Gross Earnings.
• Monthly Statements from Government Income sources (Disability, Ontario Works, EI etc.)
• Goods & Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax from the Canada Revenue Agency stating family Gross Income.
• Canada Child Tax Benefit summary stating family’s Adjusted Annual Income.
• Other household income sources such as child or spousal support, rental income, OSAP, etc.
Our branch is wheelchair accessible except for our lower level, as we do not have an elevator to that floor. We do not have a pool or a gymnasium at this facility.