The Stoney Creek Community Centre, YMCA & Library offers memberships for people of all backgrounds, beliefs and abilities from 3 months of age and up. Flexible payment options, family discounts and our assisted membership program make belonging to the Y open to everyone.
Services and Amenities
- 25m six lane pool
- 12x13m pool with adjustable floor
- Full Gymnasium
- Full fitness centre with over 60 pieces of cardio
- Free weight work out area
- Two fitness studios with sprung hardwood floors
- 4 multipurpose rooms
- Child Minding room
- Family Changeroom
- Separate 18+ Adult only changerooms – with Steam rooms
- Treehouse – multi-level children’s play structure
- London Public Library branch on site
- Offers City of London Spectrum programs and Spectrum program registration
- Free parking
- New Member Orientation
- Child minding service (3 months to 5 years)
- Use of Day Lockers
- Unlimited drop in programs for adults
- 2 weekly instructional programs
- Recreational and drop-in privileges at any YMCA in London, across Canada and internationally
- Flexible and continuous membership
Adult Only (18+) membership locker room facilities include:
- Steam room
- Full Size Lockers
- Towel Service
- Flat Screen Televisions
Your membership gives you access to all eight health and fitness branches in the Western Ontario association. That means you have access to:
- 6 pools
- 7 full size gymnasiums
- 3 walking/running tracks
- the latest in strength training and cardio equipment, and,
- child minding services to watch your littlest Y members while you get fit and healthy.
Our membership fees cover the majority of our programs and services, from group fitness to swimming lessons and many programs in between.
Travelling? Your YMCA of Western Ontario member card gets you access to Y facilities across North America.
See your specific branch for details:
Open Swim Admission Policy
Children 8 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by a guardian at least 13 years of age. The ratio of guardians to swimmers is 1:2, unless the swimmers are wearing lifejackets, in which case the ratio is 1 guardian to 4 swimmers. Children 9 to 12 years of age must have a guardian at least 13 years of age present on the pool deck while they swim. If they pass the facility swim test the guardian may leave the pool deck. The ratio of guardians to swimmers is 1:8.
Income Based Pricing
The YMCA of Western Ontario Income Based Pricing serves those individuals and families who have the greatest need in our community, those individuals that are unable, but not unwilling to pay the full fee. We will make every effort to accommodate all those people who wish to participate in YMCA programs. Is it not possible to join the YMCA for free. Everyone must pay some portion of the membership fee. Often, we can assist to a maximum of 50% of the cost of membership. A financial agreement will be worked out that is acceptable to both you and the YMCA of Western Ontario.
Please complete the Income Based Pricing application in full and return it to the membership desk. One of the membership staff will review your application with you. All information provided will be kept confidential. We expect the same confidentiality from you. Income Based Pricing requires a commitment to make regular payments and to participate on a regular basis in the program for which assistance was provided.
Our entire facility is wheelchair accessible. We are City of London Facility Access and Design standard compliant. Our Family Change room has three accessible change stalls and we also have a fully automated adult change table. The pool features a full length access ramp as well as a water wheelchair and a portable lift.