Location: Woodstock YMCA
Wage/Salary: $12.25 per hour
Reporting to: Supervisor of Membership Sales & Service
Details: Part Time, Permanent
Shifts: Weekends and Evenings
Start Date: ASAP
• Serve each member, participant, potential member, volunteer and staff with prompt courteous service when they visit in person or on the phone.
• Strive to stay informed and up to date on all YMCA and Municipality of Middlesex Centre services.
• Solve member concerns in a customer oriented manner.
• Provide assistance and information to each member, participant, potential member, volunteer and staff.
• Ensure immediate communication of escalated member issues to Membership Supervisor.
• Promote membership sales and services in a positive and professional manner.
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of membership area and lounge area.
• Assist Membership Supervisor with member retention program.
• Previous customer service experience
• Criminal reference Check (if 18yrs or older)
• Current First Aid and CPR
• Service Orientation: Deliberately identifies and creates opportunities to enhance each and every person’s YMCA experience.
• Commitment to YMCA Mission, Vision and Values: Committed to delivering the YMCA core values internally and externally on a daily basis. Role models behaviour that is in line with the mission, vision and values of the YMCA.
• Communication: Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and supports information sharing and goal achievement across the association.
• Leadership: Guides and motivates others to take action and acts as a positive role model for peers.
• Team Work: works effectively with others to achieve optimal collective results
To apply please send a letter of application and resume by May 5th 2017 to: Adrienne Rielly firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA of Western Ontario is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our members/participants, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.
We thank all interested applicants but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.